Based in Tampere, Finland
July 27, 2010
The Frozen Maiden blends tower defense with roleplaying elements, featuring different skills to boost towers and offer powerful spells. You lead Commander Jalene in the quest for peace in the kingdom of Elendria, a place in peril due to mysterious attacks. By strategically positioning your turrets you can fend off the cunning enemy and use magic to defend the otherwise wondrous Elendria.
As Kyy games' first product release the aim was to make a challenging tower defense game with an emphasis on strategic elements. Character progression allows for an interesting variation in the game, giving it depth and even more strategic options. The world of Elendria is designed to feel familiar to fantasy fans, but still add unique twists to the story. The game even has a prologue named The King's Meeting.
- 4 different towers with unique upgrades
- 14 different enemy types
- Customizable skill tree to boost towers and unlock new spells
- Vast world map with locations ranging from King Argos' castle to the icy caves of the Dark Elves
- Thrilling story to complete the role-playing experience
Logo & Icon
- "To release a tower defence game in 2010 you need something original up your sleeve and Legends of Elendria: The Frozen Maiden does just that"
- Damien McFerran, Pocket Gamer
- "With a storyline and RPG style leveling up, this game definitely stands out of the crowd"
- Reviewer, App Safari
- "If you’ve been cursing the tower defense’s fall from popularity, Legends of Elendria will lift your spirits"
- Reviewer, slide to Play
- "The quick-fire TD matches and customizable gameplay that makes Legends of Elendria a seriously addictive game to play"
- Andrew Nesvadba, AppSpy
The King's Meeting
Book prologue to Legends of Elendria: The Frozen Maiden itunes.apple.com.
About Kyy Games
Kyy Games is an established games company from Tampere, Finland. They specialise in card, board and role-playing games. Their team is a perfect blend of industry veterans and new talents. As a small studio they are versatile, well organised and ambitious. Kyy Games are most well known for Knights of Pen & Paper 2, Trulon: The Shadow Engine, Trouserheart, Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards and Rimelands: Hammer of Thor.
More information on Kyy Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Legends of Elendria: The Frozen Maiden Credits
Music and SFX
Music and SFX