Based in Tampere, Finland
30 November, 2011
Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards is an online collectible card game (CCG) for iPhone, iPad, Android devices and browsers. In Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards the goal is to win either by storming the opponent's Stronghold or by dominating the game board. Each player is armed with a unique deck of cards which they have constructed, filled with units and actions and represented by a hero.
Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards has been designed and fine-tuned with online multiplayer for iPhone, iPad and Android devices specifically in mind. The matches are fast-paced and quick, making them perfect length for those short, empty moments you need something to entertain yourself with. Yet with the depth and variety it has to offer, you can also easily spend the entire evening fighting for the future.
- Over 150 cards from 6 different cabals
- Rich artwork and folklore from real mystical and esoteric traditions
- Build your deck using the deck editor
- Compete online against real opponents
- Complete quests and climb the leaderboard to receive amazing rewards!
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Urban Fantasy Card Game with Victorian Influences? Yes, Please! (Cabals)"
- Cassandra Khaw, Touch Arcade
- "The future of gaming through its cross-platform design"
- Bradley Cummings, Board Game Geek
- "One of the best designed card games available for Android and iOS"
- Zac Phoenix, Trading Card Games
- "The only game you’ll ever play where you may end up kissing a goat’s backside in order to win"
- , Middle Aged Geek Guy
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
by Paavo Härkönen soundcloud.com.
Cabals on facebook.com.
Cabals on twitter.com.
Cabals on plus.google.com.
Cabals on youtube.com.
About Kyy Games
Kyy Games is an established games company from Tampere, Finland. They specialise in card, board and role-playing games. Their team is a perfect blend of industry veterans and new talents. As a small studio they are versatile, well organised and ambitious. Kyy Games are most well known for Knights of Pen & Paper 2, Trulon: The Shadow Engine, Trouserheart, Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards and Rimelands: Hammer of Thor.
More information on Kyy Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards Credits
Designer, Kyy Games
Designer, Kyy Games